Here's another mouth-watering recipe we would like to share to you. This is one of my favorite recipe to cook. For you to achieve the best taste, a perfect blend of vinegar and soy sauce is a big factor. We love spicy foods so we added a little bit of red chili pepper. If you have a small amount of pork or chicken to cook, just add boiled eggs and it will make your recipe tastier.
2 boiled eggs
4 pieces of pork chops
6 tblspn of soy sauce
2 tblspn of vinegar
1 tblspn of brown sugar
3 tblspn of water
2 small red chili pepper
1 big onion circular chop
6 tblspn of oil
- Heat the frying pan and put the oil then fry the pork chops.
- After frying, cut the pork chops into 3 pieces excluding the bones.
- On the same pan and oil where you fried the pork chops, saute the onion.
- Add the soy sauce, vinegar, water and sugar. Bring to boil.
- Add the pork chops, boiled eggs and red chili pepper. Simmer then serve.
|We partnered the pork steak with fried rice. But you can also partner it with plain rice because the pork steak is tasty.|